LED floodlights are now increasingly entering the field of various billboard lighting. This popularity is inseparable from the advantages of LED floodlights over traditional floodlights. What are the advantages of LED floodlights compared to traditional floodlights?
Compared with the traditional floodlights, LED floodlights have the following advantages:
- Environmentally friendly: LED floodlights use LED light source and do not contain mercury and other toxic substances in traditional floodlights.
- More energy-saving: It can reach a ratio of 1: 2 or even higher. For example, 100W LED floodlight can replace up to 400W traditional metal halide lamp.
- Longer lifespan: The traditional metal halide floodlight has a life of 7000-10000 hours, while the LED floodlight has a life of up to 50,000 hours. Therefore, the advantages of LED flood lights are very obvious.
- Strong stability: The traditional metal halide floodlight is greatly interfered by the stability of the power supply, and the fluctuation will affect the life of devices such as triggers and ballasts. The internal structure of the LED floodlights is simple, and the instantaneous start through the DC conversion of the LED drive is more stable.
- Shell material of the led floodlights: high-pressure die cast aluminum shell, 4mm toughened safety glass. There are symmetrical and asymmetrical light distribution for option, good anti-glare control. The lamps are integrated, the shape is light and beautiful, and the installation is simple. Dustproof and waterproof grade IP65.
- Easy to maintain: European standard floodlights include ballasts, triggers, capacitors, light sources, etc. American standard floodlights contain triggers, starting capacitors, light sources, and LED flood lights only require LED driver, LED chips and the required housing. The maintenance of the LED floodlight should be much more convenient and simple.
*** 32W LED Floodlights for outdoor advertising spot lighting ***
- 2 pieces “32W 4000K 15˚ LED floodlight” and 2 pieces “32W 4000K 25˚ LED floodlight” are used for advertising on the facade of a supermarket.There are 7 cubes on each other, about 1.2m wide and 10m high.In the picture it is where the spotlights are to be installed. The light must be very bright, but should only illuminate the cubes.